Shorebreak: Clark Little

 

  • What did Clark do before photography? Clark Little held a full-time job, and he also surfed in his spare time.
  • What do you like about his work? How unique and fun his photography. I also like just how much he enjoys his work
  • What do you not like about his work? There is nothing that I don't like it just I don't know if I would be able to do it to that level because I don't know If I could ever do that level of surfing.
  • What brand of camera does he use and how does he take it into the water?  10.5, 16, 24 and 50mm Nikon fisheyes
  • Is this a career that you would consider, why/why not? Yes because of how enjoyable it seems to be but I don't know how much I would succeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The President's Photographer Questions